Bergamo Film Meeting | 37th Edition | 9-17 March 2019
March 1: closing of accreditation requests
For last minute requests (cost: 20 euros) write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Request Bergamo Film Meeting 2019 Accreditation
- Create your profile on the Eventival - Visitor Page, that you can choose to display it in Italian or English.
If it is your first time, you need to click on “create new account” and insert all of the requested data: name, surname, email address and a password.
- Once the registration is done, on the left of the screen you will find a menu that will allow you to add some additional things:
- Personal profile: click here to complete your personal profile and the language that you want the festival to use with you for further emails (italian or english).
- Contact information: you can insert all of your addresses (personal/work, phone number, email address, etc.) and choose the one you want to be used by the festival for further communications, by clicking on the “Primary” button.
- To proceed with your accreditation request, you will have to click on “Request accreditation”: there you will find all of the information you will need to choose one of the available accreditation badges.
- The Festival will take charge of your request and will contact you later to confirm or not your accreditation to the 2019 BFM.
Press accreditation is reserved exclusively for professionals of online and print media, radio, television and news agencies.
Professional Accreditation is strictly reserved for professionals of the audiovisual industry, namely: film delegations attending the 37th Edition of Bergamo Film Meeting (director, producer, screenwriter, actor/actress, officer, staff and crew), buyers, distributors, venue owners, festivals, Film Commissions, institutions.
Cultural accreditations are strictly reserved to film and visual media students and professors, and to those who are professionally involved with the film industry from a cultural standpoint - namely: cultural foundations, film libraries and archives, universities, associations, film schools, film clubs.
> Priority accreditations, "Authorities" passes and individual tickets will be admitted in the venues without withdrawing the free voucher at the ticket office.
> All non-Priority accreditation holders (press, professional and cultural), season tickets holders (full, reduced-price and daily) and holders of the "single screening" voucher will have to pick up their free ticket from the cashiers at ticket office (inside the Palazzo della Libertà lobby, in Piazza della Libertà) before entering the venue (1 ticket for the morning, 1 for the afternoon and 1 for the evening).
> The access to the venues is not allowed for children under 18 years old, with the exception of the Kino Club screenings.
Badges can be picked up exclusively at the Guest Reception Office - UBI CITY - Piazza Vittorio Veneto 6 (Bergamo) - from Saturday March 9 up to and including Saturday March 16, upon payment of a €15 fee (covering administration costs) and exhibition of a valid ID.
Saturday 9 and Sunday 10 March: from 10:00 to 19:00
All other days of the festival: from 10:00 to 13:00 and from 14:30 to 19:00
• access to all screenings of the 37th Edition of Bergamo Film Meeting (within the limits of venue seating capacities)
• festival catalogue
• BFM 37th Edition official tote bag
• access to all side activities promoted by the Festival (panels, awards ceremony, meetings with authors, parties).
15 euros if requested online by March 1, 2019
20 euros if requested during the days of the Festival
The accreditation badge is strictly personal and not transferable, and does not entitle to hotel hospitality.
In case of loss, duplicates of badges and season tickets will not be released.
Info: Bergamo Film Meeting
Tel. +39 035 363087 | Mob. +39 348 1022828