Institutional panel and case studies
• Silvia Sandrone (Creative Europe Desk Italy – MEDIA): The circulation of European films and works, their visibility and accessibility have always been at the heart of the MEDIA Programme and remain a priority of the new Creative Europe programme for 2021-2027 that promotes the circulation of films by supporting distribution companies and online platforms, encouraging innovation and collaboration between producers, distributors and sales agents at an international level.
• Christine Eloy (Managing Director Europa Distribution): The new challenges of theatrical and online distribution faced by the network of European distributors, also confronted with changing audiences and their choices.
• Case studies: distribution strategies in Europe of European films distributed in 2021, with contributions of the international sales agent and the Italian distribution on board. Katarzyna Siniarska (New Europe Film Sales) and Anastasia Plazzotta (Wanted Cinema) with Corpus Christi; Quentin Bohanna (MK2) and Beatrice Gulino (Teodora) with The Worst Person in the World.
• Irene Musumeci (MUBI): the example of a platform creating a connection with festivals that is more and more playing a key role in the distribution of art-house films / Focus on audience engagement strategies through the case study of Petite maman – with Beatrice Gulino – Teodora.
• The point of view of an Italian producer with a strong European perspective: conversation with Giovanni Pompili (Kino Produzioni) about Alcarràs, Golden Bear at Berlinale 2022, but also about Sole, European Discovery Award in 2019.
Presentation of some European Work-In-Progress programmes, with case studies of films promoted and supported in the last editions.
• Ilaria Gomarasca – Presents First Cut Lab and First Cut+ with the film Imaculate by Monica Stan (Romania) – producer Marcian Lazar (Axel Film).
• Alessandro Gropplero – Presents Last Stop Trieste, programme of Work-in Progress of When East Meets West and Trieste Film Festival with the film Museum of the Revolution by Srƒëan Keƒça – producer Vanja Jambrović (Restart).
• Catherine Bizern – Presents the Works-In-Progress programme of ParisDoc launched by Cinéma du Réel.
• Markus Duffner – Presents Locarno Pro – First Look with the film Sunburn by Vicente Alvez do Ô – sales agent Cosimo Santoro (The Open Reel).
• Alessandra Speciale (Milano Film Network) presents L’Atelier MFN, Works-In-Progress programme devoted to Italian feature films in post-production, with the producers of the films The Steadyjob and The Properties of Metals – producers Giovanni Donfrancesco (Altara Films) and Claudio Giapponesi (Kiné).
• Alessandro Gropplero (When East Meets West) presents This is IT, Works-In-Progress programme of WEMW and Trieste Film Festival partner of L’Atelier MFN in a more international perspective.
• Greta Fornari and Greta Nordio (Torino Film Lab Audience Design Fund): the case study of Maternal by Maura Delper
Meet the decision makers
One to one meeting with the panelists and experts (booking required)