h 10.30 AM
Greetings and presentation of the day’s programme
h 10.40 AM
Access to film funding and the market – Moderated by Cristina Loglio, expert in European cultural policies.
1° slot – Access to market – Institutional tools in place
• Silvia Sandrone – Creative Europe Desk Italy – Media: An overview on EU funds supporting the producers.
• Mariella Troccoli – MIC – Direzione Generale Cinema e Audiovisivo: An overview on the opportunities for co-production funding and the news tools for internationalisation of film professionals.
• Roberto Stabile – ANICA: An overview on available tools for promoting the internationalisation of young Italian film professionals.
h 11.30 AM
h 11.40 AM
2° slot – Access to market – Platforms
• Jo Mühlberger – European Film Promotion: “Producers on the Move Programme” and the other EFP tools to support the permanent education of directors and producers, their access to the market and European networking of professionals.
• Frédéric BOYER – Les Arcs FF e l’Industry Village: How a successful co-production forum that became a European reference point can change the programming of festivals.
• Alessandra Speciale – Milano Film Network: How a film festival network built some tools to promote the access to market for young filmmakers and producers, with an eye on the positive effects on the territory.
• Federico Pedroni – Rai Cinema: How the most important national broadcasting network operates for supporting films of Italian young directors, in a European perspective.
h 12.20 PM Coffee Break
h 12.30 PM
3°slot – Access to market – Best practices
• Alessandro Gropplero – When East Meets West: a successful model of co-production forum which is also a training opportunity, celebrating ten years of constant business growth; why it is a go-to place and what tools it can provide for directors and producers.
• Maria Bonsanti – Eurodoc: the most important European training programme for documentary producers.
Alessandra Pastore – Meeting Point Vilnius: A case study of an industry platform which was born as a regional one and has been increasing its relevance at a European level.
h 2.30 PM – 4.30 PM
One to one sessions with some of the panelists
Reservation is required. Confirmed availability of Silvia Sandrone, Eddie Bertozzi, Frédéric Boyer, Gérald Duchaussoy, Markus Duffner, Alessandro Gropplero, Irene Musumeci, Alessandra Speciale, Carolina Stera.
h 4.30 PM
EU co-productions – Some case histories (in collaboration with AGICI)
Institutional greetings of Marina Marzotto (AGICI President).
Contributions: Claudia Di Lascia, Federico Minetti, Gianfilippo Pedote, Nadia Trevisan, Ines Vasiljevic.
How Italian authors can re-organise their work in a creative and European sense: some new strategies and collaboration, also starting from the case study of La prima onda (in collaboration with AIR 3)
• Institutional greetings of Carlo Sigon – (film director and AIR3 President). Contributions: Paolo Vari – regista e produttore e Claudio Bozzatello – regista. In collaborazione con AIR3 – Italian Directors Guild.
Last but not least: some case histories to reflect on
• Cristina Sardo – Rossofuoco: How an EU co-production can solve financial problems in a
radical way: the case of Fuori tutto, 2019 documentary winner of the Torino Film Festival Italiana Doc section, where Italy became minority co-production.
• Marica Stocchi – Rosamont: some experiences of European co-productions.